Paradise Window –
San Juan Beach
Enjoy your stay in Alicante in this sunny and wonderful flat located on the front line of the sandy beach of San Juan, which offers wonderful sea views.
Recently renovated and tastefully decorated in an Ibizan style, the flat features a comfortable living-dining room with large windows to enjoy the panoramic views. The open kitchen allows you to enjoy pleasant evenings with your family.
The location is perfect: it is situated on the lively promenade of San Juan beach, right next to the beach, everything is within walking distance, good restaurants right on the doorstep and very well served by public transport.
Perfect to enjoy your summer holidays and to spend a warm winter in the sun 🙂
Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
– Living room: TV, dining table and chairs and chaise longue sofa.
– Kitchen: Fully equipped with ceramic hob, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee maker, pots and pans, glasses, cups and mugs.
– 1 bedroom with 2 single beds.
– 1 bedroom with 1 double bed.
– 1 modern bathroom with shower.
– Air conditioning (hot/cold).
– Iron with ironing board.
– Hair dryer.
– Washing machine and tumble dryer.
– 20 metres from san juan beach.
– 10 metres from the restaurants.
– 400 metres from the supermarket.
– 200 metres from the bakery, pharmacy, bank …
– 500 meters to the doctor’s clinic.
– 3 km to the golf course.
– A few meters from public transport stops.
– Situated in a residential area.
San Juan beach:
The San Juan beach area, which is undoubtedly one of the best beaches on Costa Blanca.
San Juan beach is an open beach approximately 9 kilometers long and with an average width of 85 meters. With miles of beach on the doorstep and excellent weather all year round, you may want to take some time to walk, relax and spend some time lounging on the warm Mediterranean sand.
With beachfront restaurants, bars, cafes, and pubs, San Juan beach is also known for its selection of many water sports. Find people running and playing volleyball, skating, cycling, surfing, and families out for a stroll.
The Alicante golf course is a 15-minute walk away: the legendary Spanish player Severiano Ballesteros designed the Alicante golf course, which offers a good challenge for professionals and amateurs alike. It is the only 18-hole par 72 course on the Iberian Peninsula consisting of six par 3, six par 4, and six par 5 holes.
Please, let us know when you’d like to book and we’ll email back with the available dates ASAP